Monday, November 19, 2007

This little guy just makes me laugh!




Here is a sneak peek of a session from yesterday when I had the privilege of photographing the neatest little guy. He's happy, bright, and literally has a bounce to his step! We did some fun studio shots that turned out cute, but my favorite image from the morning came when his mom went out to get the car ready to leave, and this little charmer picked up my cell phone and and pretended he was having a conversion with someone on the other end! He was so serious! It was too good of a chance to pass up, and I laugh every time I look at the shot we got! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent shots of Jack. The cell phone pic is great!

Heartprint Photography...Custom Contemporary Portraiture Serving Western Connecticut...

Member of the http://www.highschoolseniorphotographers.com/">Senior Pictures Photographer Directory